Aug 16, 2012

Blog Award


I received a blog award from my friend Caitria at Heroine of the Faith.
I have to admit that I normally do not enjoy these.  They remind me of endlessly forwarded e-mails and I'm fairly certain that the people I would re-award this to don't read my blog.
Also,  Caitria awards all the same people I do.


The Rules

1. If tagged you must tag five others, giving each a quick sentence as to why you ALWAYS read their posts, and tell them that you've tagged them.

2. If tagged you must post your five favorite words. I know, I know, most people do facts, but facts are hard to think of so...
3. If and only if you want to/can be bothered to/have time to you can put up five questions for the people you've tagged. If and only if you want to/can be bothered to/have time to you can ANSWER the five questions your tagger set. If you want to answer questions but your tagger left none, answer your own questions 

The five that I will re-gift this award to are:

Jenna-Because she lives an interesting life and she's inspiring.
An Ordinary Utopia- I read these girls' posts because they remind me to enjoy every moment of life.
Miranda Marie-Because she's the best sister-in-law I've ever had (she's the only one so far) and she is so creative.
Pineneedle Collective-Because I love vintage clothes!!!

I know this is only four, but I don't have anyone else who I follow who hasn't been awarded right alongside me.

Now for the words.
I have to admit that I keep lists of favorite words in my journal.  I'm between lists right now, so I don't have 5 definitive favorite words.  However, the first 5 that come to mind are:

1. Whimsical
2. Cherish
3. Valiant
4. Majestic
                 5. Envelope  (As a verb, not a letter holder)


On to the questions!
1: If you could do only one more thing before you died, what would it be?
Hug Luke, my husband.
2: What is your favorite place in the world?
 In Luke's Arms.

3: Can you breath with your tongue sticking out?
I have a cold, but yes I can, barely.
4: Now put your tongue back in. Ice cream or cheese cake?
 Cheese Cake!

5: What was your first memory?
Being held in the store Momma worked at and having one of our friends put my socks up with the others for sale.  I thought it was so funny to see my little bitty ruffle socks next to the huge wool ones.

For the people I tagged, the same rules apply as did to me.  Here are your new questions:

Questions for those people I tagged:

1. What was the last book you read?

2. What was the last thing you drew?

3. What was the last song you sang?

4. What was the last thing you ate?

5.When was the last time you walked barefoot outside?

2 comments:

  1. Aw... I won't tag you anymore if you really don't want to be!!! Let me know! I loved your answers! So sweet. Whimsical really is a good word, by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'ts perfectly okay that you tagged me.
      I just sometimes get frustrated with slow internet. For instance, I have no idea what happened with the post. It was fine when I previewed it, but it messed up somehow when I posted it.

      Delete