Jul 27, 2012

New York Bound

   For those of you who don't know yet, my parents are trying to adopt a young man from Eastern Europe.  Here's a link to their blog about this adventure.  They just got their appointment date.  They will probably be in Ukraine for awhile.  There is a chance that they might get there and this young man would choose not to go with them.  
   My grandparents are going to come up and stay with my younger brothers for the duration of this trip, and on their way through, they're going to pick me up.  Jane and I will ride up with them and stay in New York for about a month to help get the boys settled into their first week of school.  We're heading out early so that my parents can see Jane before leaving.  Daddy's only seen her once since she was born, and Mom's seen her twice, which I find very sad.
   I will try to continue posting while I'm up there, and let you all in on the little adventures that happen.  I am hoping to see Jenna Woginrich's farm.  My parents became friends with this famous author right after I moved out.  I check in on her blog often and sometimes see pictures of my family there.  If I make it to her homestead, I will definitely post about it.  
   

1 comment: