Jul 22, 2012

Sock Update


Not long after my last post, I undid everything that I posted a picture of.  It was knitted too tightly, due to my habit of sometimes wrapping the yarn around a finger rather than letting slide through.  There was also a strange gap in the stitches that I wasn't sure how to fix.  
However, the sock is coming along splendidly, despite the setback.   
I have finished the ribbing and the heel and am now working on the actual foot part.  This really has been so much easier than I thought it would be, thanks to cometosilver.com.  Her site has clear instructions and pictures to help with every step.  Because we have limited internet access, this is ideal for me.

I am so excited to finish this sock.   I'm not going to try it on until I have it's match done as well.  It's going to be so hard not to.

4 comments:

  1. P.S. I LOVE the color. Can not wait to see the final product. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The color is 'Country Blue' if you ever want to try and find it.

      Delete
  2. I love the color too!!

    ReplyDelete