Jan 23, 2013

Practical Fashion



This is my purse.  
Or my diaper bag.  
Or my book bag.

It's a gas mask bag that I found at a yard sale.
It is large enough to carry a couple of books, and the reinforced sides make it paperback safe.
The strap is wide and adjustable.
It opens on the end, meaning I can't just drop something in, but I've never lost anything in it or accidentally spilled it's contents.
The small end pocket is perfect for a cell phone, pocket knife, pack of gum, or any small items that need immediate access.
It is durable and pre-worn, so I don't need to worry about stains, scratches or even pen marks.  It's already been written on.
It is suitable both for the mall or a hike.

It is practical, recycled, frugal, and durable.
It is my fashion.




No comments:

Post a Comment