May 31, 2013

Work out

Since we've moved in with the Bird Woman, I have not exercised much.
I have been more physically active, but not actually doing sit ups and push up.
Today I knuckled down and just did it.
Here's one of my workout regimens.
I found it somewhere online.  
I don't know where.
I also don't remember if you're supposed to do it for time, or just do it till you're done.
I just did it till I was done. 

Warm up (Repeat 3 times):
50 jumping jacks
10 push ups
10 squats

Stretch:
(I did the listed ones and some others)
30 sec each leg side lunge stretch
60 second butterfly
30 second wide arms circles forward
30 sec wide arm circles backward

Workout:
50 push ups
40 lunges
30 sit ups
20 squats
10 burpees
60 second plank
10 burpees
20 squats
30 sit ups
40 lunges
50 push ups

I also have to be honest and say that I couldn't get straight through the 50 push ups.
I did about 10-15 before my body collapsed.  
I would then do 5 "girl" push ups, and go back to 10-15 regular push ups.
I'm also not sure if I was doing the burpees right.  

Then I ran about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile, in my flats, since I forgot to bring my tennies to the farm.

I felt this great sense of accomplishment when I was done.
And then I remembered that the urban warrior challenge is more than 7 miles long.

I have such a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment