Sep 16, 2012

Stepping out to conquer the world


These are my two favorite pairs of shoes.
I have owned the boots for years and I wear them more than any other pair of shoes.  
The reason- I feel like I can conquer anything when I wear them.
If I am going to do anything new, I will wear the boots.  
If I'm going to be walking for a long time, I will wear the boots.
If I am just going to be with friends, I will wear the boots.
The heels are my newest pair of shoes and I feel cute when I wear them.
They are my first pair that actually click when I walk, which is a little un-nerving.  It makes me feel like everyone is watching me, but I know they aren't.
What are your favorite shoes to wear, and why?

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic.
    I love my red striped espadrilles. I wish I could wear them all year.

    ReplyDelete