Oct 23, 2012

Music for Cleaning

    I find music inspiring.  
    I have a separate playlist to help energize me when I clean the house.
    Here it is:
"99 Luftballons"  Nena    
"Zwe Dop Zwe Do" from Tarzan
"You Are My Sunshine"
"You're The Devil In Disguise" Elvis
"Wunderkind"  from Narnia
"We Are Young" Fun.
"Touch the Sky" From Brave
"Test Drive" from How to Train Your Dragon
"Sadie Hawkins Dance" Relient K
"Ring of Fire" Johnny Cash
"Boten Anna" Basshunter
"I wish I was a Punkrocker (with flowers in my hair)" Sandi Thorn
Devil Woman Marty Robbins
"If I had $1000000" Barenaked Ladies
"How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria" from Sound of Music
"Hot Air Balloon" Owl City
"Do Re Mi" Nanci Griffith
"Battle of New Orleans" Johnny Horton
"The Bare Necesseties" from The Jungle Book

I'm sorry I don't know a legal way to play these for you.


What is your favorite song to clean to?

No comments:

Post a Comment